Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Grails Login With Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Linkin Park Index du Forum -> Projekt Revolution -> Videos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
heikail

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Grails Login With Facebook Répondre en citant

Grails Login With Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Then you can play around with the code and start writing more tests that fit with your code. Reload to refresh your session. It also provides you a Facebook Json Client so that you can call remote facebook methods on the server side. You should include a logo that appears on the Facebook Connect dialog. find by mail . getFacebookClient() . Can anyone recommend which of these plugins/procedures I should try or should I just work with the Facebook API directly? I read somewhere that using a plugin may be inadvisable, because the Facebook API changes frequently (and there will inevitable be a gap between the time Facebook make these changes and when a compatible version of the plugin is released). Page not found! Back to home page . rev2018.1.9.28317 . On the top of the page, change your html tag and docType to . For me, I found the implementation of Facebook and Spring Security relatively trivial and prefer the extra control knowing that if/when the Facebook API changes, I or one of my developers can go and address the change without having to rely on a third-party, plugin support team has time to fix my issues. Open this file and write your API key and secret key for your facebook app. The spring-security-facebook plugin worked when I tried it last and probably (now) has the latest OAuth2.0 fixes in place, but at the time of the writing for my post, those changes were still in progress. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged grails groovy facebook spring-security or ask your own question. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. The plugin allows you to extend your standard spring security DAO-based authentication with facebook connect utilizing the facebook JavaScript SDK and the Graph API while associating the facebook user with a local account. Related Posts By Doug Hernandez January 2, 2018 General Monitoring and Alerting Requirements Introduction Monitoring and Alerting requirements are often bolted onto an application as afterthoughts, which can extend the life-cycle of a project weeks or even months. In a simple . grails groovy facebook spring-security shareimprove this question edited Nov 28 '11 at 13:19 asked Nov 28 '11 at 9:56 Dnal 114k149459727 did you gather any more info on this subject? –gotomanners Dec 6 '11 at 0:32 add a comment 2 Answers 2 active oldest votes up vote 3 down vote Actually I can't be unbiased there, because I'm the author of Btw, can say that this plugin is compatible with Grails 2.0RC1. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . Here is my test class with two simple tests, one for each action& import grails.test.mixin.* import grails.plugin.facebooksdk.FacebookContext import grails.plugin.facebooksdk.FacebookContextUser TestFor(WebsiteController) class WebsiteControllerTests { void setUp() {} void tearDown() {} void testIndex() { def facebookContext = mockFor(FacebookContext) def facebookContextUser = mockFor(FacebookContextUser) def facebookContextApp = mockFor(FacebookContextApp) def facebookUser def facebookUserId = "56789" facebookContext.demand.isAuthenticated { -> return true } facebookContextApp.demand.getId { -> return 24 } facebookContextUser.demand.getToken { -> return "123456789" } facebookContextUser.demand.getId { -> return facebookUserId } controller.metaClass.getDataFromFacebook{ token, userId -> facebookUser = ["firstName":"TestFirst", "lastName":"TestLast", "userId":userId] return facebookUser } controller.facebookContext = facebookContext.createMock() controller.facebookContext.user = facebookContextUser.createMock() controller.facebookContext.app = facebookContextApp.createMock() controller.index() assert facebookUserId == facebookUser.userId } void testPublishPost() { def facebookContext = mockFor(FacebookContext) def facebookContextUser = mockFor(FacebookContextUser) def facebookUser def facebookUserId = "56789" facebookContextUser.demand.getToken { -> return "123456789" } facebookContextUser.demand.getId { -> return facebookUserId } controller.metaClass.getDataFromFacebook{ token, userId -> facebookUser = ["firstName":"TestFirst", "lastName":"TestLast", "userId":userId] return facebookUser } controller.facebookContext = facebookContext.createMock() controller.facebookContext.user = facebookContextUser.createMock() controller.publishPost() assert '{"status":"success","message":"Message published"}' == response.text assert "success" == response.json.status } } You should be able to copy and paste this code, and the tests should pass. Facebook Connect Plugin. facebookConnectService.isLoggedIn(request). I made some modifications to the sample code that comes with the plugin to make it shorter for this example. Grails spring-security-facebook plugin 0.19.2 published Apr 30, 2017 dependencies { compile 'org.grails.plugins:spring-security-facebook:0.19.2' } . Next to Facebook Connect Logo, click Change your Facebook Connect logo and browse to an image file. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. You'll see a new file called FacebookConnectConfig.groovy added in grails-app/conf directory. Basic Setup. facebookConnectService.isValidForSignup(params). Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. grails install-plugin [path-to-plugin-zip] Configuration The plugin is domain aware. I've found a variety of plugins and blog-posts that propose a solution, but I'm not sure which (if any) will work with the most recent version of Grails (2.0.0.RC1) and the Spring Security plugin. Amy Reply Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published 5a02188284
facebook new account without phone numberdownload facebook pirater v4.5is there an app to see who blocked me on facebookfacebook single app testhow to download facebook private videosfrases com mais likes no facebookfarmville _2_ facebook_hack_v_1.04facebook for nokia 2730 classic free downloadfacebook appcontroller.hdownload facebook online chat for nokia c3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Linkin Park Index du Forum -> Projekt Revolution -> Videos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation